Quick Update on things to come
Alright, so this is a bit of a cop out on meeting my goal of posts every Monday and Thursday, but I did add to the site and will be adding more in the coming weeks. I just wanted to make a bit of an update for those of you who are checking back every Monday and Thursday to see the new posts. So well here it is!
A few things you may have noticed:
- The About me menu is now an about menu, I’ve also added a quick write up about this site. Basically a brief explanation on why I’m making this blog. It was kind of in the About Me page, but not to the detail where it was beneficial.
- I’ve also added a Disclosure Policy. Basically to just get that out in the open that eventually you might start seeing links to books I enjoy or things i find help me that might be affiliate links. I mean it’s a site about finance and travel, if I can make a couple dollars from it I will, but I dont plan on shoving ads up in your face everywhere you look.
A few things you’ll notice in the coming weeks:
- I’m going to do a series of posts on London, England to compliment my Chislehurst Caves post. London is one of my favorite cities that you need many weeks to explore everything you’ll want to see, so I’ll post a few different ways to view London.
- I’m going to revise the About me section. Nothing special but I’ll dive into a few more details for those of you who are wondering.
- My first quarterly update! I mean I have the net worth one but that’s basically what I started with. This will show you what I’ve save and what I’m planning on happening in the next 3 months.
Well that’s pretty much it right now. Thanks for stopping by and sorry you don’t have a whole lot to read. If anything check out the Disclosure Policy. I don’t mean to brag but it’s probably the coolest disclosure policy you’ve seen in a really long time. I’m not just saying that because it’s mine, I really do mean it!